I have such cravings this morning:
- for sushi.
- for pot roast.
- for spinning something soft.
- for a ride on a vaporetto in the fog.
- for sleep.
- for writing.
- for more coffee (I can fix that one!).
- for scrambled eggs (that too!).
- for ice cream (chocolate, with caramel sauce).
- for sitting on a foggy beach.
- for an early night and sweet dreams.
- for popcorn and a movie.
Oh, that list just made me happy. What are you craving right now?
The last of the tomatoes and a very, very funny carrot.
Get a Free Short Story!
Subscribe to get a free copy of Socks for Alex, a Cypress Hollow Short Story, compatible with all devices!