1. I like coffee. But I am sad we are out of milk. Ever since I went off sugar, I've needed milk in my coffee, something I never used to want. Mmmm. Whole milk.
2. I like yoga and rock-climbing. They seem to feel similar, but on different planes.
3. I like getting up early and writing on the weekends while Lala sleeps. Harriet is too old to sleep with us all night now — she pees on the carpet and the other day she fell off the bed. So now she sleeps in the living room with the rest of the menagerie. But in the early morning, I carry her outside to pee (she's all soft and sleepy and sweet — I love that), and then bring her in and put her up on the bed. Lala and she get some good cuddle time then.
4. I like the internet. Isn't it amazing?
5. I really, really, really like falling asleep on the couch, especially when Lala is watching TV and knitting. There is almost nothing better than that. She probably wouldn't know that by how grumpy I act when she wakes me up to go to bed, but it's true.
6. I like you!
In the WE LIKE category, we like holding things like babies, especially Waylon:
But you know that we are equal-opportunity holder-like-babies:
Back to work for me! Rock-climbing later! Woot!
Get a Free Short Story!
Subscribe to get a free copy of Socks for Alex, a Cypress Hollow Short Story, compatible with all devices!